Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

28 August Raleigh Ladies Mountian Bike

Hi all fellow victims of crime

My siver Raleigh ladies mountain bike was stolen Thursday 28th August from the bike racks out the front of the Hampstead Theatre, Swiss Cottage. The one day of the year I didn't park in my work grounds (Central School of Speech & Drama) across, due to building works. The theif left my front wheel and lock- how generous! The bike also has a silver panier rack on the back and black bottle holder. It is a very heavy bike which gave me back and knee ache. Good luck to whom ever has it!!!

If you have any information about this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

No comments: