Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

10th May: Giant FCR3

Hi,

My bike was stolen today at 1.20pm from outside University College Hospital London. It is a Women's Giant FCR3 Road Bike. It is white and grey, and it was missing its front wheel when stolen as I had taken it with me hopefully deterring thieves how wrong was I!

Also I was in the hospital visiting and was able to view my bike from the window - I saw someone looking a bit off hanging around near the bike rails and cut my visit short, only to discover the thief had taken it on my way out of the building.

Also, just for anyone else reading this - stolen bikes are sold on Brick Lane daily, if you want to find your missing bike i would start there. But obviously don't buy from there!!!

If you have any information on this bike email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

No comments: