Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5th May Ladies Mountain Bike

Dear Stolenbikelondon,

My bike got stolen between the 4th and 5th of May from the bikeshed outside my block of flats in Warren Way, Edgware, HA8, North West London. It was a black ladies' 26" mountain bike with full suspension. It had stickers but I took them off, but there was glue left on the frame. The metal parts are mostly rusty but the rear wheel was new. The handlebar had the attachment for a front headlight and the pedals were broken. Unfortunately, I have no photograph. I had already been locking it without the seat (as it had previously been stolen), but they took it nonetheless. I naively put the d-lock through the front wheel but failed to put it through the frame, they cut my chain lock and took the frame and back wheel. It has a white sticker that says "handmade" and a crudcatcher front mudguard. It is not the first (and will not be the last) bike to be stolen from the bikesheds outside the block of flats. I think mine is the 10th bike to be stolen in the past 3-4 months. If found, there is a £30 reward.

If you have any information on this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

No comments: