Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

11th March: Pinnacle Mean Street

My Pinnacle Mean Streak 2.0 was stolen today from outside my flat (Pigott Street, E14). It's a black, rigid mountain bike. The wheels are 26", WTB rims, Shimano hubs. The groupset is Deore, and it's got mechanical disc brakes.

I locked it to a lamp post with a steel D-lock whilst I went upstairs, since my bike was greasy, and needed cleaning. It was nicked in the hour between 19:30 and 20:30.

The frame number is 1K26102739. If anyone sees it around, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.













If you have any information on this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

No comments: