Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Monday, April 21, 2008

19th April: LeMond Etape

Hi,

I've just had my bike stolen. As you can probably guess, I'm completely distraught and gutted, so I won't elaborate.

The bike was a LeMond Etape, here are my images and a company image:





The bike was stolen from The Prince George pub in Hackney between 22:00-23:30. It is very, very new so is mostly in good condition, but has some scratching where my bike lock has hit it, and the top of the handlebars is slightly scratched where I've turned it upside-down for servicing. It's 8-speed with two front cogs, was bought from On Your Bike in Tooley st SE1, and was my life and soul. I'm a messanger so this has hit me very hard : (

Thanks endlessly,
Alex Story

If you have any information on this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com.

No comments: