Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1 June Dawes Giro 500

Dear Stolen Bike London,

My bike was stolen on Sunday 1 June 2008 at 9:30am from outside Browns in Angel Islington.

It was a Dawes Giro 500 ladies racing bike, blue and white with bright blue handlebars and it was my pride and joy!!:(

Sadly, I actually saw the whole thing happen but was too far away to do anything. The thief casually walked up to the bike racks and I thought he was unlocking the bike next to mine. By the time I realised it was my bike he was already off down Essex Road.

I would recommend to anyone, if you love your bike, then fork out the extra £s for a decent lock that takes them at least a minute to get through!! I didn't and have paid the price.

If you have any information about this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

No comments: