Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

18 May 2008 Condor Pista

Hi,

I had my beloved 2008 Condor Pista stolen on sunday 18/05/08 from my garden.

Make: Condor
Model: Pista
Size: 56cm
Colour: Black with white
Handle bars: cut down aero bars with black tape.
Pedal: crank brother quattro
Flip flop hub with 18t and 15t(with condor logo on it) sprockets
Tyres: Gator Skins
Brand new brakes pads

Stolen from N19 late morning/early afternoon.
The police have been informed and local bike shops too, I've also contacted Brick Lane bike shop.
I am gutted I only had it six months.

Spent saturday morning cleaning and servicing it too.


Any sighting please let me know.

or tell the police.

If you have any information about this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.come

No comments: