Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

10th February Green Fixed Wheel

hello...

i've been recently converted to the delights of fixed gear riding by xxxxxxx.
got myself a beautiful, reconditioned converted road frame number from fixedgearlondon.
I've been loving every minute of it.

but then...

in a moment of madness, I left it unattended outside a filthy takeaway in newington green on thursday night.
5mins later, I turned round to catch the thief peddling off, laughing.

I am heartbroken.

any sign of it out on those streets, please let me know.
It's hard to miss: a large frame (58+) british green racing machine.

mavic pro wheels. yellow-gold leather seat.


If you have any information on this bike email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

No comments: