Contact Us

Was your bike stolen? Do you have information about one of the bikes on this site? Email us stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

Friday, February 8, 2008

7th February 2008: Odge custom, S Works Epic

Please help!

My beautiful british green racing machine was stolen last night after i stupidly left it outside a filthy takeaway shop in Newington Green. I'll only be 5 minutes I said... I turned around to see the geezer jump on it and ride away. I chased after him but he and the bike was too fast. This is an Odge special custom built fixed gear number which I would dearly love to have back. With or without the thief's testicles. If you sight it on the streets please let me know. Look out for a large british steel frame with gold leather seat, mavic pro wheels, chrome components.

Thanks
roger

If you have any information about this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com


Specialized S works epic 05 silver. Nicked from Finsbury Park area.
-alex

If you have any information about this bike please email stolenbikelondon@gmail.com

No comments: